By the end of this course, I hope that you
Have a good understanding of the current marketing landscape and how you can use different channels to grow your business.
Know which channels you should focus on.
Topics discussed in this course
- What is a channel marketing strategy?
- What is a Marketing Channel?
- Types of Marketing Channels
- Retail or eCommerce
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Directories, location-based services and review platforms.
- Social Media - Organic
- Social media - Paid
- Email Marketing
- Public Relations (PR)
- Marketing partners: Partnerships, Affiliates, ambassadors and influencers.
- Company blogs and repurposing your content: Guest Blogs, Medium, LinkedIn Pulse, Slideshare, YouTube, Vimeo, Spotify.
- Messaging and chatbots.
- Webinars and online courses.
- Q&A sites: Reddit, Quora
- Traditional channels: Radio, TV, newspapers and magazines.
- Which channels should you focus on?