By the end of this course I hope you
Know what you should be measuring and what you can measure.
Where you have data gaps and how you can set up your GA configuration to get those critical insights.
Topics discussed in this course
- Micro and macro conversions
- Set up a measurement plan
- Set up your GA account for success
- Step 1 - Set up a Google Tag Manager account
- Step 2 - Set up a Google Analytics account.
- Step 3 - Set up your GA tag with Google Tag Manager
- Step 4 - Set up event tracking by using GTM variables and the debug mode.
- Step 5 - Set up goals in Google Analytics.
- Step 6 - Vanity or shadow URLs and the Google URL builder or UTM parameter tracking.
- Step 7 - Link your GA account to Google Search console
- Step 8 - Link your GA account to Google Ads